NAVA = North Atlantic Videogame Aficionados. This is a FREE event bringing gamers together for competition, trading, and chatter.
Previously at NAVA...
- In February's "Misery Loves Company", we put a 3DO, CD-i and TRS-80 CoCo out for display with some of the worst games we could find. Everyone seemed to dig it.
- The arcade challenge was the impossible "Logger", a terrible Donkey Kong clone. Cristian unlearned everything he had ever known about gaming to re-learn "Logger", and won the day's challenge.
- Adam Harvey brought along some great show and tell art pieces.
- Attendees took turns in completing the complete mess that is "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties".
- Games and systems traded hands between attendees who brought their own trade boxes.
Pictures tell it best! CLICK TO SEE!